Sunday, July 8, 2007

What if...?


What if...? What if I'm not here writing this post ? You wouldn't know what I've actually gone through in the past 2 days.. 07/07/07 - Was a day full of weddings..( not mine ah ).. In the morning , we went to Yew Tong's wedding which was simple.. didn't really have a good rest after that but had to ready 'coz by 5pm, we all had to get ready and go to Hin Hua for the rather long-awaited : Interschool Rally - What If..?

Coming out the Hin Hua auditorium after it was over , I was having mixed feelings about soooooo many things..

I was amazingly awed by the planning of the whole thing. It was planned so well and detailed. One the best planning among the ISCF rallies I've been !

I was so sad that I saw so many people I knew who were doing so much and were somehow dissillussioned that they were already Christians just by going to the rally every year and being a committee member or and usher or something. Many people simply just go simply because the 'cool kids in school' go for it. Christians in schools out there let me tell you something - "You're out there for a purpose . Get as many souls for Jesus and do your own follow ups. Make sure the friends do not get dissillusioned about what Christianity is and check on their spiritual walk.. after all, they are YOUR friends and therefore YOUR responsibility!! "

It was eye-opening when I got to see some enthusiasm in the faces of some of the Teen Scene members..FINALLY !( hope you guys continue in your enthusiasm as I saw k , guys ? )

Lastly , I know that that saying I'm proud of something is really being either like a total weirdo or some "sisified" person ( ..or so the world says ) but I know that God has given fantastic friends to work with in the last few years . Seeing Dex jumping on the stage almost with a broken leg and Lyon helping out with so many things made me realize that this is our peak.. Do your most for God at this time - you're only young once . As friends , that made me so proud !!
God bless , everyone !
-jO-

No comments: