Wednesday, July 25, 2007

A little Joel.

Since I got the blog, there's only things bout what I do everyday and nothing about me.. me !!


Here a few of my favourites :

Color: blue, yellow .. green ( only on nature )
Male tennis player: Andy Roddick or Rafael Nadal ( not Federer )
Female tennis player: Justin Henin
Football club: Manchester United
Football player now: Ryan Giggs and C. Ronaldo
Football player all-time: Ryan Giggs
Day(s): Thursday, Friday and Sundays
Male singer: Cliff Richard
Female singer: Don't really know
Band : Avalon
Comedian: Bill Cosby , Steve Martin
Movie: Can't pick one
Time of the year: CHRISTMAS !!
Christmas Carol : Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
Instrumant to play: Piano / Bass Guitar
Instrument to listen: Saxophone and light,controlled drums
Instrumantal player: Kenny G, Eric Clapton
Show : I am the American Idol freak !!
Newspaper : The Star
Subject : Bible
Song(s) by Hillsong tho not a big fan:
Through it all,
All for love,
Till I see You,
All about You

that's all for now..
God bless

-jO-

No comments: