Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Back in The Scene.

Acting.. AGAIN !! After a long break (but 2 or 3 months) I'm finally acting again this time for school ( something out of the ordinary ). But those of you close one know I enjoy acting and being part of dramas, plays and skits or sketches. However, this time its going to be even tougher as I'm the director for the skit again. Thank God for my Main Committe and Dex who were helping me through ad getting all the ideas for the first Scene today. We had our first practice and briefing today. Had lotz of fun and frustrations as you know its gonna be hard controlling your OWN SCHOOL MATES !!! Aaaarrrrgggghhhh !!!..but as I said had lotz of fun again. By the way, the skit we're permorming will be for the upcomming GRC Youth Rally in September.

Working with my youth in church tell me a few things, but there's one thing that had struck me over and over again as we was practicing for the skit. It came to a part where there was a Christian and a non-Christian having a conversation (note that our practice conversation was in impromtu) ,"Why don't you go to church . It's fun and the people the are fun and lively too !"said the Christian. "No lar, the Cyber ( cafe ) is more fun lar,"replied the non-Christian, who was played by David to impersonate a real non-believer. It struck-I cou;dn't argue with that. Sometimes, people in church give the impression that we're either not interested or a solemn look always seem to mask ours(including myself)..

In Galatians, Paul writes and shows us the Fruit of the Spirit - JOY is one of 'em. Christians, especially my fellow youth, stand up and show yourself full of joy. Joy is not happiness, neither is happinass joy. Joy is something too deep that even non-Christians cannot experience. That is why it's a fruit only when you have the SPIRIT !! If you can only have happiness and not joy than you would not seem different from those outside. So release your care and burdens on Jesus for He cares for you !! - that your joy may be full !!!


I cast all my cares upon You
I lay all of my burdens
down at Your feet
at any time I don't know
What to do
I will cast all my cares upon you
-JOY-
God bless, y'all !!
-jO-

No comments: