Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A Thousand Apologies !!

Yo ! A thousand apologies for the late blogging- I totally did not have any time on Sunday and Monday.. Nothing really happened on Monday except a day back at school.. And a good movie at midnight.. On Sunday, church was good.. We had a fundraising in church for our Teen Scene Camp and since I was in charge of the fundraisers, I was kinda running around like a mad person wandering aimlessly.. Haha ! But in th3 end we got to collect RM 5** which means we're left with about RM 900 left to raise. Then later, we had probably one of the best Sunday Schools in a very very very loooooong time. WE HAD AT LEAST 80 OR MORE CHILDREN !! - which is one of the best numbers we got in at least 2 or 3 years.. The Teen Scene itself hit at least 30 !! Everyone, then, enjoyed "Joseph : King of Dreams " which was the movie shown to the King's Kidz and Teen Scene on that day. Those of you who have seen the movie you know how awesome it is ( so luv it especially the songs- eg: 'You Know Better Than I' and 'More Than You Take' ) Later, went for a well deserved walk at my third home - 1 Utama.. had a lovely time and a lovely meal too..


As I said nothing much happened on Monday and never thought I'd say this but nothing much happened on Tuesday either. God has again pull me through another weekend ! Its been a crazy 2 months ( since the 9TH OF JUNE !!!! ) and will continue to be crazy in terms of work - those who know, you understand. Sigh.. Going into "camp week" really giving me mixed feelings - happy yet tired yet excited yet frustrated yet.. words just can't describe it.. A thousand apologies !!


P.S : Everyone whom I don't see very often pls just get in touch through the c-box. That's partly what's the blog's for.
God bless, ( even if I don't blog )


-jO-

No comments: