Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Biggest Sigh of Relief !!


Hi, guys !! I don't know how to put it more direct but..




DEV AND DEX ARE GOING FOR CAMP !!!




So , I guess I'm kinda having a time of my life.. And so is Shaun - now that he won't be the only guy in the Survival camp.I've never really introduce my 'buds' from school yet..

From the top - David , Dex, Shaun, and myself.. Jeffery standing below David.

So, anyway that was probably the highlitght of my day so far.. It's been a hectic ..real hectic day in school.. so this was how it all came down :

When it came to about 11:40 , we all went into the Science lab. After we prayed, it was already lunch time ( by this time everyone knew that Dev was not going for the camp and that the guys have been persuading him to go ). So when we came out, David was still all over Dev like some paparrazzi asking him to go for the camp.. When Mrs. Poh asked David what was he(David) doing to Dev and David ( thought he ) cleverly answered ," CONVINCING HIM to go for the camp !! " . Mrs. Poh's next few words would just have to go down as one of the lines that resulted in the most emotions in GRC KLANG history !!! ... "Dev, You haven't told them the good news ah ??" At that very moment, time stood still . It was a time that was simply undescribable.. Shaun was the first one to pounce on Dev and give him the biggest hug you'd ever seen !! [ ok.. ok.. over exagerating a little but it still was a fantastic moment ].. Later, we called Dex, and told him that Dev might be going if he goes.. we just said that on the spot to because we wanted everyone to go.. and Dex replied ," I AM GOING !!" ..and that was it , I think I didn't even say bye.. just was to exited , I hung up !! - sorry , Dex !

Wat a days' it's been - well worth it.. Today, when someone prayed and started with," Thank you , Lord for today.." , you could almost hear the 'AMEN's from two floors down.. Yes, indeed - THANK YOU LORD FOR A DAY WELL USED TO ITS FULLEST EXTENT !!

Guys, help me continue to pray for Dev that even when he goes to camp , he would experience God and of course , enjoy himself !!

God bless,

-jO-

No comments: