Monday, July 2, 2007

Introduction..

Hi , There !! Joel here . Most people just call me Jo. If you think of it, everyone calls me Jo except the school guys . Personally, I really hate blogs and feel its a complete waste of time .. but that's excactly what I'm doing now. Sigh !! I am a Christian and I attend the Klang JKaya Gospel Hall church in Klang Jaya .. duh ! I am the currently in charge of the Games and Praise & Worship section of our youth group - the 'Teen Scene'. As for my tiring weekdays , I spend quite a bit of time in the place I call , "one of my favourite place in d' world" - you won't believe it if I tell you that I am actually describing.. MY SCHOOL !! Its more the people - I have great friends everywhere at anytime. Its just too bad my "FRIENDS"ter isn't quite working . Hence ,the reason for my blog. As for the reason of the title ? We were having our devotion in school today and I happen to stumble across Proverbs 16 ,"Commit to the LoRD whatever you do , and your plans will succeed" . So , I decided to involve God in every part of this blog. Well, I hope to get news from old friends as those I meet everyday ! Cyea ! God Bless ,

-jO-

No comments: