Monday, July 9, 2007

As Usual..

I somehow have the time to waste it these last few days. So today was just another ordinanry day. Tiring , though. ( After the big fund-raising yesterday and the committe meeting in the night ) Sigh. Going to school today was somewhat a real drag. Even trying to remember what happened is so blurry right now. I didn't have my Bible with me in school today .So , instead for my davotion , I read Ps. Tan Soo-Inn's articles from Grace@work which was published in the July issue of the Bethany Bugle. There was an article there that was cleverly titled," I am proud of my Humility". It goes on to say.. ,

"Are you humble ? This is the ultimate Catch-22 question. To answer in the negative is to admit that you are not humble. T answer "yes" is to reveal that you have a somewhat high opinion of yourself and therefore, are not really humble." It ends by saying..,

"James 4:6 tells us 'God opposes the proud but favors the humble'. Don't know about you but I don't relish the idea of being opposed by God" writes Mr. Soo-Inn.

For the rest of the day - I was completely packed with test after test. Had an interesting lunch ( still trying to convince the adament Dev to go for the GRC Camp !! ).. Kinda of given up now.. Time to take on new hobbies !! Thanks to tests , I finished my works early and was able to finish a lot of the work I was suppose to do fo the Jumble Sale : eg.- pricing and stuff.. After school, which was soooo sooo super duper late , went to see my God-sibling ( he's 5 years old )in his grandmother's house.. He was half asleep and trying his best to talk in a Superman costume *how cute*.. Nothing really much from then on.. Just another powerful day,.. as usual !!

God bless !!

-jO-

No comments: