Friday, July 6, 2007

Long Wait

Hey !! Back again on the time-wasting schedule. Today , nothing really much happened other than I was totally sick but atill had to go to school simply because of chapel which I had to play the piano. After such a long long long loooooooooooooooooong ( I think you get the picture ) wait , I finally got to play the piano along-side the well-talented Shaun as Sher Wyn songled for the first time in GRC history *claps* .. We also celebrated Graham birthday with a gorgeos , most magnificent cake from Secret Recipe.. Yum.. It was a Chocolate cake stuffed with banana pieces.. Although it was a bad idea to eat bananas since I was sick and there was chapel later - Who cares ? You have got to pity Graham's Mom.. She bought the cake all the way from Secret Recipe.. The least I could do was to eat the cake.. Hahaha.. Thanks Graham ( and his Mom )!! At chapel , we got rather surprised [ no offense , SWT ] when she songled quite well !! Then , Dev spoke about music [ although both Dev and Music ussually don't go in the same sentence ].. His message was one that I think we all ( especially me and probably the seniors ) benefited from.
*I'll really try to get some pics from Alicia's handphone on the blog soon !!

God bless , all !!

-jO-

No comments: