Saturday, March 29, 2008

Taming the Tiger


I had attended the Taming the Tiger Rally in Klang. Boy, Tony Anthony blessed so many people, I believe, including me !! He had such a powerful testimony. I couldn't of completing my post without leaving you with his testimony. It's just amazing !! Would like your take and what you all think of his story. :



Tony’s dramatic personal story is testimony to the saving power of the Lord Jesus and to the grace, freely given, to all who choose to follow him. Raised in China, Tony was trained in the way of Kung Fu. His upbringing, barren of love and severe in discipline, pushed him to harsh extremes until he excelled in the art of his heritage, becoming a World Champion ‘master’ in martial arts and a highly proficient combat fighter. In his early twenties Tony worked as a body guard, travelling the world with some of the world’s richest, most powerful people. When tragedy struck in his personal life he allowed himself to fall into sinister circles and was ultimately incarcerated in a Cypriot prison. A then violent and bloodthirsty man, Tony was visited regularly by a missionary who was committed to sharing the message of freedom in Christ with those physically imprisoned. One night, in a broken prayer, Tony Anthony realised for himself the love and saving grace of the Lord Jesus. Today, Tony is a happily married family man, living in Southend-on-Sea, England. ‘Few people have sinned in the way I have,’ Tony maintains, ‘but God has saved me in such a mighty way. Even though I have fallen so short, he has used me, in his grace and power to bring others to him. Evangelism is my passion,’ he continues,'I pray that we will make many more disciples and that thousands of people will come to know the freedom and the love in Christ that I know today.’



Luv,
jO feat. Tony

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.