Friday, March 14, 2008

Lotz of stuff..



It's been a real tough or should I say busy few weeks. I really cannot describe how many things have happened. I've been going through so many things too. But more importantly, God has been more and more real. Especially when things get tough and bad - it's just makes me happier. I suddenly find myself expecting pressure and thriving on it. Although it's never a good thing when you are having pressure, I don't know how to describe this feeling.


I've been learning to see the bigger picture in things and in situations. I've been leaning to see things beyond "the small things". And I feel more and more convicted about the things I believe I'm doing. I miss your testimonies. It really can give someone a great boost. As I said, I've really been going through some stuff that aren't all that pleasant.


In times like this, I remember some words Dad mentioned at one of our Worship meetings two weeks ago - before the church was about to praying for the country going into their 12th general elections : The fact is we DO NOT belong (to the world). That just sums it all up. Going through the Experiencing God Series has taught me one big thing : TO SEE THINGS GOD'S WAY !! and that about it. Our goal as Christians simply is to be like Christ and to make him known. And the only way for this to happen is TO KNOW HIM.



I am one who can stand up today and testify that even though I had a relationship with God before RBS. My post-RBS relationship with God has been renewed to one that is refreshed - as though it was given a new life. It's just amazing. And I think that's why there have been things in my way. I'm happy to take them on as I know that I holding someone's hand that can help me go through all these "small pitiful obstacles". I pray this post will be a great encouragement to you all especially those who probably might be facing some thing similar to me. I would like to hear some of your testimonies too - it's really encourage !!


"My thoughts are not your thoughts.." - Isaiah 55:8.


Luv u all,

-jO-

No comments: