Saturday, March 15, 2008

I Wanna Go Home at Midnight !!



Midnight Cry:

Michael English feat. Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir

VERSE 1:

I hear the sound

Of a mighty rushing wind

And it's closer now

Than it's ever been

I can almost hear the trumpet

And Gabriel sound the chord

And at the midnight cry, We'll be GOING HOME

CHORUS:

When Jesus steps out

On a cloud to call His children

The dead in Christ shall rise

To meet Him in the air

And that those that remain

Shall be quickly changed

And at the midnight cry, when Jesus comes again.

VERSE 2:

I look around me

I see prophecies fulfilling

And the signs of the times

They're appearing everywhere

I can almost hear the Father

As He says "Son, Go get your children"

And at the Midnight Cry, the Bride of Christ shall rise !!!

Luv,

-jO-

No comments: