Thursday, March 6, 2008

Famous 5 !!

Let me introduce 4 great people I met at RBS :
I'm sure you know who's on the far right *Laughs*
From Second from left to right :
Wern Ming, Ruth, Joycelin, and Jason









When we meet,

bowling - must have !!!
So I took the first game..

(which no picture of the score board was taken.. Sigh)

but when I lost the second game,

Jason took picture of the score board..

So unfair right ?










Here's the scoreboard for the second game..
I'm the first "J", = 104 points..





I must say..
I blame it on the "revenge sabotage"
courtesy of Jason Chin Jinn Foong..
Sigh !!!





So back to posing..
I tell you..
the 5 of us would make great models..
We practice lotz of posing..
Here's a few..
( To Joycelin, Wern Ming, Ruth, and Jason - DO NOT KILL ME !! PLEASE !)




Jason letting out all his frustrtions on Wern Ming..
Almost looks like a "Cain and Abel" scene..
Jason, remember our classes on Anger: A Tool For Change yea ??!!
Besides, I like Wern Ming - Don't kill him la..



At least, This is the only thing from RBS..

I CAN keep..

Of course there are 46 more friendships too lah !!

Luv you guys !!

-jO-

No comments: