Sunday, February 24, 2008

Nod bad.. for a first timer ??

When I went to Sunway Pyramid
the other day with the gang from RBS
I went ice-skating with some of them
I don't think I could've done it without anyone else
So happy I did it !!.. and without falling !!!
It was an accomplish, all right !! (so not me -if you know me)




But that's how it is, isn't it ?
Running all the way to heaven
is far from easy
You go through so many things
and may even sometimes fall
And eventhough you got the rhythm in your feet,
with a lot of encouragements from from your peers,
and you think you're doing the best you can
There's no reward waiting for you.
It's hard but fulfilling.
Just like ice-skating,
running well in the "Christian race"
has one reward only..
and that's the feat itself.
It's far more fulfilling than anything in the whole world!!


If you still don't believe me..
Here's proof !!
Oh yea..
Need to thank :
Simon
Ruth
Kel Sern
Sue Ann
Mun Foong
Michelle
Jeremy
For really helping me
through my first time of skating
I just wish one day I'll be able to do that in winter !! *wink*

Luv,
-jO-

No comments: