Monday, February 4, 2008

RBS Life =( - so miss it already..







I don't want to share much
Let the pictures speak for themselves
I already miss it
It seem like 4 weeks without you guys
when its only 1 and a half weeks =(
RBS 2008, Remember these moments,
and enjoy it !!





Our beloved HCC..





The balcony sunset..






From top: Rudi, Nyuet Fen, Mun Foong, Joycelin, Ruth, Xin Yi,
Ei Leen, Jason, Wern Ming and Me !!!


.. and we conquered Bukit Jasa !!!
My Mission Team : Cornwell


When Kepong.. I mean Kah Pang broke the green bench..
Hahahaha..




Our bookstore and book reports..


Our lecture hall..



Not forgetting the food we ate..

sometimes supplied by Weng Han !!



pancakes..



Our supper !! haha..




..and Joanne indulged herself.. haha..
.. and I got all the vege.. =(


The games we played..


our finger football..



How sad we were when we had to go home..

Calvin : Is it worth it to go all the way back to Kuantan ??!!

Some people even became crazy coz' we really didn't want to go home..




See what I mean..

(Jill please don't kill me yea..)



..and Eu Bing just had evil laughs coz' he had enough of us..

Just joking !! =)



Even our music was fun..





and who could forget our mime..



our real real fun.. =)


..and wasn't Graduation Nite a blast ??!!

Unfortunately it was our last too =(



I miss it too much..

don't you guys..??

Luv you all !!

-jO-

No comments: