Saturday, February 2, 2008

RBS 2008 !!!!




My words :


Words simply cannot describe how much I've been blessed in the last 5 weeks !!! I've been blessed through everything - the lectures, teachers, staff and especially my fellow students !! All my life never lived as I have in RBS - so great !! What a rich experience ! My RBS experience will forever be the experience closest to my heart. I found FRIENDS ( all 50 ) but of course some will forever be even closer !! Thanks to Uncle Dexter, ( Uncle ) Colin, Auntie May Lee, Rudi, Sabrina and Eu Bing for helping us and being there for us all the time !! My friends from RBS whom I sooooooooo LOVE !!! :







My "chipmunk" brother ( I hope he doesn't kill me for this ),

Wern Ming ( PJ EFC ) and Me..





My older sister, Evelyn ( Kledang )and Me

Sue Ann, my "riddle-ing" sister and Me !!








Adrian, one of my closest brother, and Me !! =)









My nutty( joyous/joker) sister,Jill ( TTDI ) and Me









My musician sister, Ruth ( PJ EFC ) and Me








My musician/singer brother, Nigel ( SS ) and Me




Me last bed-mate brother, Linus ( Shah Alam ) and Me




My "hometown" sister, Sharronne ( Mallaca ) and Me






My oldest oldest brother, Jason ( SS ) and Me






My fun-sized sister, Elena ( Shah Alam ) and Me..


Who assissted me on Mission Trip..







My close sister, Joycelin ( SS ), My RBS Vice President with Me


before Graduation..






My "leader" brother, Simon ( Subang ),


who was RBS President with me..







My Beloved Mission Team : Cornwell





I miss you guys soooooooo much..


I can't wait to see you guys on Monday..


Take care k..


I'll put up more pics soon..


Luv,


Your youngest RBS brother,



-jO-

No comments: