Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas is a day to..

There were so many things that Christmas produced..
Highlighting it, it produced my first ever drama that I had to do.. ALONE..
with no other actors..
I was soooooo nervous..
Special thanks to all those who were there to teach and support me..
Uncle Roy and Uncle Jason.. and others..
So the drama went really well..
And the REAL message of Christmas was brought through..
Even though the actor/first speaker ( guess who )..
was almost a nervous wreck..
More importantly..
I believe many lives were touched and saved on that day..
Blessed Christ mas and a Happy Boxing day..
I'll be off for RBS in a few minutes..





The Actor
and behind "Supporter of Actor"
not "Supporting Actor"..




The setting:





The drama :











God bless

-jO-

No comments: