Friday, December 14, 2007

In the "eye"of birthdays..

God's gifts to me !!!





David turned 14 - 2 days ago !!
Colin is turning 18 - in 2 days time !!
Blessed Birthday to both of them..
I cannot thank God more for them..

__________________________________________________


David ,
I thank God for every moment we've had together..
I'll miss it for a month and a half..
Thank you for all the times we could laugh..
Thank you for listening when I need you..
Thank you for helping me in many things..
Thank you for lunches and meals we spent just talking..
Thank you for calming me down sometimes..
Thank you for the caring whencver you do..




Colin ( I could call other names but nevermind.. Haha ),
I thank God for all the times we've spent together..
I'll miss it for a month and a half..
Thank you for your sensitivity whenever I need them..
Thank You for all your encouragement every step of the way..
Thank you for ALWAYS being there and never leaving me..
Thank you for ALWAYS remembering me..
Thank you for your good heart..
Thank You for being an absolute nut when I need you to be..
I've appreciated every laugh and teasing of each other..

GOD BLESS YOU BOTH !!!
-jO-

No comments: