Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Just a King's Kid

It's over !! The King's Kidz Year is closed.. I know, I know - another post about Klang Jaya Gospel Hall but the only reason why I write about my church particularly is simply because I really see God working in our midst and this Kig's Kidz Year has been one of the biggest highlight of my entire life. It has been a great privilege and an even greater privilege to serve my King of Kings and Lord of Lords in the Kings Kidz ministry this year.(I taught the Standard 5 & 6 class with Aunty Beng Hong and Kel Vin)

I had the opportunity to serve in the King's Kidz although still in the Teen Scene Committee which was difficult although an opportunity I could never miss. I thank God for opening that door and showing me how both of us could enjoy this gift he has graciously given me. I feel humbled and blessed to be able to serve Him through this particular ministry. I pray that I will continue to be a tool in His hands for His kingdom in the King's Kidz.. (If you want to read about the first time I taught my King's Kidz Class, click here)

So why is it (the King's Kidz year) done ?? The school-hols' are here !!!! So The King's Kidz and Teen Scene closed the year with a Prize-Giving Day themed," All the Children of the World" (International Nite). Of course this was my first time giving away the prizes instead of receiving them like how I usually do.. Haha.. Here are the pictures - once again courtesy of Uncle(for King's Kidz) Eu-Gene :

The prizes..
there were so many in the end that there were
almost some that were falling of the tables..


The audience..


Natalie


Joel (Chong)


Jeremy


As I mention two posts ago..
The children I help train to perform the dance/mime..
would perform again for this Prize-Giving event..
these are the pics..
The title of the song they performed was "Hey, Jesus Loves Me".

The movements...
by (from top): Rachel and the rest (bottom)

The big Jump at "Hey!!"


The famous poses..
by (from top) : everyone, (bottom)Reuben, (below) Rachel
and then everyone again..Teen Scene Presentation..

This is Alice Lee.. from my class..
She got the "Roll of Honour" Prize which means..
she came for every sing week of Sunday School without missing even one day..
That's my class..
I would name you everyone of them..
but there's about 24 of them there..
and Aunty Bemg Hon'g can't be seen and Kel Vin wasn't there yet..

God bless..
Luv,
-jO-
(or Koko Jo)..
I'm gonna miss being called that for a month or two..







No comments: