Saturday, November 22, 2008

Senior Year

I'm officially no longer a full-time student of Grace Resource Center, Klang. =( It was my last day on Friday but I've got to say that I had 6 years of experience that I don't think I could have got if I had been anywhere else. Here's dedicated to GRC, Klang. Awards Nite and the Last day pics :


Awards Nite..
The time of worship led by GRC, Klang..
Stephanie and Isaac (below) were representing GRC, Klang in the
recitation of Scripture passages at Awards Nite..


I manage to sneak my last individual Award..
I got the 3rd highest percentage in tests among all 10-12th graders
of GRC PJ, USJ and Klang.


Here are the team awards..
The one below is the runner-up award for our
FUTSAL Competition which was
our second consecutive time getting to the finals and losing there.
Sigh.. *Next year !!!*

This one's the 3rd placing for
BASKETBALL..
Why are pointing to Andrew ??
He scored the winning basket literally in the last 30 seconds of the game..
This one the historical Championship trophy for..
ULTIMATE-FRISBEE..
I had the privilege of captaining the Frisbee team.
Why historical ??
It was our(Klang's) first Sports trophy ever.
We've been trying to get for at least 5 years but never succeeded til now.
Looks like we're the kings of Ultimate Frisbee then..
Go UL-TEAM-ATE (Team Name) !!

This is me passing the role-model responsibility over to Deborah,
who got the role model award this year..
(I got it last year)..

My supervisor, Mrs Poh and her husband Uncle Poh
They are also David's parent's.. Haha..

Me with my other supervisor, Aunty Esther, Rebekah and Sapphira..

This is the smaller-sized Andalas group.
From left : Me, David, Deborah, Rebekah and Renee..This was the following day in school..
This was the Awards Nite worship team posing..

This was actually our first Championship for GRC,Klang:
Creative Performance trophy, which we got in 2005.
We performed a drama entitled "The Measure of Love".


Another one of my legacies.. *Laughs*
This happened a few months ago when Brandon was doing an experiment..
He told David and I that it was impossible to break and uncooked egg..
So I took the egg and squeezed it as hard I could..
Well ... see the result..
Yup, the stains still stays til today..

Here are most of the juniors and middlers:
Samuel

Amanda

Andrew
StephanieAriel

Daniel

Hubert

Thomas

Graham

Brandon
WE went to school on the last day..
and Ariel walked in with a cake in a white box..
in my mind I knew it was "Mrs. Atkinson's"
AND IT WAS !!!

Mrs Poh's Office..
And of course my famous D's:
Dev..
Shaun (David Low)
DexterDavid

My place..
Sob.. Sob..

I quote the song we sang for Awards Nite:
"Lord, I offer my life to You
Everything I've been through..
Use it for Your glory.."

Till another time,
-jO-


No comments: