Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Home Alone 3.. (Day 4)








It was a bit hot but the fan was directly on me. So, I wasn't really bothered by the heat. Colin gave his bed up for me =) but at least if he slept on the floor, he couldn't fall off ! Hahaha.. He's going to kill me !! The Gan's took real good care of me , giving a feast of a breakfast - eggs, hot dogs, cereals, waffles, and a whole glass of Milo !! Then, went up-stairs back to their room, and right after our baths we left for 1 Utama. Ku Pa and Ku Ma went to Ikea and dropped Calvin, Colin and myself off at 1 Utama. The first thing we did when we got there is to go buy tickets for the musical "Hairspray". To say the movie was outrageously fantastically superb is an understatement. If I had a hundred hands I would give it a hundred and one thumbs up !! We got the tickets at about 1 o' clock and the movie was at 2:40 . So while waiting, we went to Dave's Deli to have our lunch and went straight into the theater after. Right after shaking all the goosebumps off from the movie, we went right in the bowling alley - where Colin and I won a game each and Calvin was improving every time !! It was just so amazing.. we almost did everything possible in 1 Utama. After that, we had Auntie Anne's pretzels - which Calvin was craving !! We bought some things though and met Ku Pa and Ku Ma for dinner at the Peranakan Place. By this time, I was sooooooooo sick, I WANTED Chinese tea !! Yuck !!.. But overall- I had a wonderful day and Dad, Mum and Rebekah was home !!


People I need to thank for so many various things ( in random order ) :
God - You've helped me through a few days even when I was sick !!
Aunty Sue and Grandma !
The Gans:
Ku Pa,
Ku Ma,
Colin and Calvin !!
The Selvans :
Uncle Reni and Aunty Suan Sim
Godsiblings !
Kel Sern,
Jordan,
Joel See - for helping out that night !!
and all my fellow Bethanians who asking me so many questions like ,
"How did you eat ?"
"Do you need transport ?"
You want to spend the night with us ?"
"How are you doing ?"
and all your care !!
Thanks and God bless you with abundance that I cannot describe !!
-jO-

No comments: