Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Home Alone 2 ( Day 2 & 3 )

DAY 2

After the rest woke up, we went on with our finishing touches to the creche and the store room. We pretty much spent the whole of the morning in church and only left about 3 or 4 P.M. Being really tired and all, we had to get ready for our COPA IBA REUNION 2007. I followed Colin and Calvin - who took over his first few games as official Teen Scene Games Co-ordinator !! Chong Keat great message and prepared a great activity to go with - helped by Angelina !! - about 3 people gave their lives to Jesus !! Then went back to catch the 1st half action of the England-Estonia match. Went back to my grandmother's house in the second half and watched the extremely pathetic performance in the 2nd half. In the end England won 3-0 - thanks to a goal by Shaun Wright-Phillips and Rooney each and an own goal by an Estonian defender. Slept at my Grandmother's place !!


DAY 3

Woke up early - went to church. Mr. William spoke - great and as usual funny though. After our worship, we had to go for guess what ?? SOME MORE PRACTICES - For the up-coming Evangelistic Gospel Rally - "Sound of Music" !!! So from then on it was all action packed for me !! We ended aaaalllll our practices by about 2 P.M. Less than half an hour later, Eugene came to fetch me to go play futsal. Right after I reached home from futsal, I got to finally spend about 4 hours at home. Grandma and Aunty Sue came with dinner that Grandma made.. And as sick as I was , I ATE 3 PLATEFULS OF IT !! Then, went over to the Gan's ( Kupa- Uncle Tian Eng, Ku Ma- Aunty Chooi Guat, and the two great nuts - Colin and Calvin.. Hahaha )Residence - they took me out for supper and I stuffed myself with 1 last Roti Canai even though I was super duper full !! I spent the night there and they offered to take me to 1 Utama the next morning !! - Thanks So much.. had a great time !!

No comments: