Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Home Alone 1.. (Day 1)

It's been more than a wild experience being just left alone with the whole house to myself.. to say the least. Very briefly, My parents and Rebekah went for the Cheras Gospel Centre Family Camp held at the popular Shahzan Inn, Frazer's Hill - FOR 4 DAYS !!

So - right after school, Aunty Sue, fetched me from school back to my house - where a list of things to do was strategically placed for me to see.. Hahaha !!.. but Aunty Sue, my aunt, helped me do most of the things while I got ready to go to church about 4:30 P.M - to meet Uncle Reni on the work we were suppose to do in church that night. We went to buy paint, stationary, brushes, rollers, paint trays and some other things. We finished about 6:45 P.M. So, I had to get straight back to my grandmother's house to have dinner.

At 8, we left the house to go back to my house to pack my bag for the sleep-over we were supposed to have at church that night. Then, we went to Aunty May Hoe's place for B.I.G.- our cell group ( Bethany Impact Group ). Right after B.I.G. was over, Colin and I to church - where we waited for the rest ( Calvin, Jordan, Kel Sern, and Joel See ) to come. All showed up, and had a very tiring time trying to clear the store room upstrairs and giving the creche to what I say - one of the best make-overs the church has ever seen- Thanks to all the five guys !! So proud of the creche now !! The rest though were very sleepy - somehow I wasn't so I ended up working on the store room ( especially ) until about 5:30 A.M !! And I slept for almost two hours after telling Jordan ," Can you please find some tape ?.. I want to CLOSE MY EYES FOR 15 MINUTES !! " - Yeah right.. I ended up sleeping for almost 2 hours !!.. Hahaha.. so since I was the only to stay up until 5:30, I am the only one to be soooooooo sick right now -with the dust and paint odour. Will try to get pics of the creche and church as soon as possible !!

Just for the first day,
-jO-

No comments: