Thursday, October 2, 2008

My Godparents house..

This is Godpa and Godma's house. It's one of the the nicest house house I've ever been to. I love it. And best of all it belongs to Godpa and Godma (so I'm invited anytime.. Yay !!!). Here are the pics :



When we got there Che che Ee Vee and her friend were making
some pudding for a dinner they were going to.
And of course they left some for us !!!
Anyway, isn't this kitchen sooooooo nice !!!

In the garden, they have this "mini-pond" with their Japanese-coy fishes
which they had from their old house (the fish not the pond.. duh).
They're humongous !!!

This are other pictures from inside the house..

This is the outstanding dining-area !!

This is my God-sister
(she won't kill me for putting this picture up,will she ??)
who was "weally weally" sleepy since it was 3 a.m. Australian time when we left.
Hehehe...
To Josh,
I would had posted your pic but it was horizontal
and I was too lazy to go rotate the picture.
But I hope I made your day by posting 'bout you here..
Hahahaha !!!

To Godma,
Yes.. I'll come over as soon I have the courage to drive there..
Soon.. I hope.. Since you all are nearer now !!

To everyone,
Luv,
-jO-

No comments: