Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I'm baaaack.....



I'm back in Klang energized after the fresh air I had in Cameron Highlands.. hehe.. Well, I'll have to go one-by-one if you want me to explain my 9-day stay at Camerons. Firstly let me say that it was sooooooooooooooooooooooo wonderful going back there. (Oh the memories !!) So we were there first for a youth camp - The Klang Gospel Hall Youth Fellowship Youth Camp themed "The Sure Return" which Dad was speaker. It was a great being back with friends that I grew up with. So it was exciting and great in the way God worked. Here's some some pics :





My Group : Amethyst
( Hope its correct spelling ??)



Me, Manda, Jon
Kym ; We played poison parcel


even Dad played !!!


This was part of our skit,

Manda and Me playing the roles of newscasters:

Jo and Bimbo

Beatrice playing seductive secretary and

Alex playing working Christian Man


I leave You with My beloved Chicken Chop

courtesy of Excellent Food Center

( RBS people.. remember ??)

Haha..

Luv,

-jO-





No comments: