Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Just the fascination..

It's the holidays.. And I'm back here at Cameron Highlands.. It's so not me to write such a short post but its so far been a wild ride - the holidays.. God's been good in putting everything in order.. And even here in Camerons, He's been preparing me for the big "Teen Scene Fest" coming up on June 14.. the "trials", the "tribulations", the "sorrow", and even the "fun", "laughter" and the "friends".. God's been good. By the way, we're ( my family and i ) here because Dad was speaking at the Klang Gospel Hall Youth Camp from 24-27 May and we're gonna be here till The Teen Scene Leadership retreat's over - it starts on the 30th of May and ends on the 1st of June. I'll have to blog more when I come back. Thre's soooooooooo much to blog about. Just the KGH Youth Camp was so fantastic in the way God worked. Hehe.. But I'll have to curi some pictures from Bimbo and the others la k ?? Hahaha.. Hope everyone's doing fine in Klang !! God been goo so far and all glory to him..

God bless,
Luv,
-jO-

No comments: