Sunday, September 2, 2007

To The Extremes..

Wow !! Yes, I know.. the blog's dusty, but as usual , I'm busier than ever !!! Sigh.. I have so many things to say.. but really don't have the time. On Friday, which was Independence Day, we went to my 3rd home ( if you had notice *wink wink* ) , I Utama !! We went to see the movie," Ratatouille".. Interesting movie.. If you know me, you know I always look forward to Disney Pixar Animation Movie ( except Toy Story 1 ).. So, really enjoyed the movie plus like many other Pixar Movies, this one's real funny !!!





Our lunch was a delightful feast of pancakes at one of my favourite restaurantsat 1 Utama , Paddington's House of Pancakes. Pancakes with corned-beef , pancakes with syrup, pancakes with sausages, pancakes with eggs, pancakes with salami, and pancakes with blueberry jam.. Mmmm Mmmm..






The following day, I spent one whole day with the Selvans, who are the family our happened to be closest to. For connections sake, the children, who are also 'Chindians' call my parents, " Godpa and Godma". Therefore, being my "God-siblings". Had a smply marvellous time with everyone and for lunch we went all the way to KL !! We went all the way there and we went to a kopitiam. A KOPITIAM ??!!! UH HUH !!!! But look at the bright side, ok.. actually that there was NO dark side.. The food was good , it all came out fast and did I mention the food was good ?? Yup, and the kopitiam was like one of those real typical Chinese old-fashioned kopitiam and right just now , we had dinner - we went to Rembau Street also known as the Little India of Klang.





So why the title ?? Dad just reminded us that we had eaten three very different kinds of food in the last three days !! The first were very English- pancakes, the second was VERY chinese- the Kopitiam, the third extremely Indian- food from Little India !! That's Malaysia !!!








God bless


With lots of luv and pancakes ,


-jO-

No comments: