Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Have a break, Have a Kit Kat



I Thank God that I've been taking a few breaks..


I been unbelievably tired and busy..


Day of Excellence is in two days time..


I have cancelled all my events..


About the schedule GRC students have this last month..


I think its simply ridiculous..


especially to have no holidays..


The students have been putting in so much of effort..


the least we could have s to come of half day..


Or even a whole Monday of holiday..


It's been so very very very tiring..


I wouldn't blame anyone..


for really "losing it" on Day of Excellence Day..


it'll be the peak of our preparation..


In fact, we've been so busy..


that I don't think we're even prepared for Day of Excellence..


Sometimes, you can see the problem..


it's coming..


but you can't do anything about it..


You can't ask God to remove it..


You have to face it..


and ask God to help you overcome it..


til' then I trying to get as many breaks as possible..


- I can do all things thru Christ who gives me strength -









God bless,


and have a Break ; have a Kit Kat


-jO-




No comments: