Wednesday, August 22, 2007

"REST" Of My Life !!

Finally !!! After a long heavy busy schedule in the last 2 or 3 months. I thank God for and oppurtunity to REST !! In Lumut, I had an extremely wonderful time and had a wonderful rest. I have lots to say ..

First up, bout the hotel..
I (and my family) have travelled all over Malaysia and been to countless amount of local hotel since we can't go to other countries yet. Swiss Garden, Damai Laut (Lumut) has got to be in my top 3 best hotels in Malaysia (next to Avvilion, Port Dickson and Park Royal, Penang Island) ! They (Swiss Garden,Lumut) had just been awarded "Best Service and Hospitality" Award by the Tourism Malaysia Board. We didn't expext to be pampered with such warmth and hospitality. Everytime we ordered for room service, some staff would call and ask how was your food and everywhere you go, staff members won't think twice bout greeting you eventhough you see them all so busy. The staff was just so polite and hospitable. The hotel itself had nice grounds and the food was more than superb..
Here are the pics we took..


The majestic Damai Laut sunset
I look as though I'm like stuck in the middle of the ocean

This is an interesting sight.
We went to Sitiawan on Sunday evening.
I learned that majority Sitiawan population are Christians !!
So when we went there on Sunday,
every shop in town was CLOSED !!
UNBELIEVABLE !!





Mom and Dad In front of Lumut Bridge
one of the nicest bridge I've seen in Malaysia



Rebekah and I at the Lumut River mouth



Had a fantastic rest and I'm all ready for another stretch
of serving Him !!
God bless all,
-jO-





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love jo-need-words.blogspot.com! Here I always find a lot of helpful information for myself. Thanks you for your work.
Webmaster of http://loveepicentre.com and http://movieszone.eu
Best regards