Thursday, August 16, 2007

All set..

It's all about TOMORROW .. My family is finally going to get their long awaited , well-deserved hols. Yay !! Going to Lumut isn't sound that much of thriller but I'll have to wait and see coz' the last time I went there.. Let's just say it didn't thrill me..


First off, I need to apologise for not blogging for the last few days or a week. It's been a really unusually tiring, happenng and stressful week. The words I've heard the most this week: ," TRUST GOD".. And with all the news about Adrian and Steffi going to the States, my time just seems closer and closer.. (Although I know mne's a bit futher.. *wink wink*) Sigh !!

Just trust God.. Now and forever more..



GRC Klang's Scripture Memory for month of August :
I lift up my eyes to the hills
Where does my help come from,
My help comes from the Lord,
the maker of heaven and earth,
He will not let your foot slip,
He who wathes over you will not slumber

No comments: