Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Just For Laughs

Just for a little laughter..
Here is the difference between boys and girls when they are young :
Well, you guys know that although I am a home-schooler, I go to school rather often - So take that as the setting.

At lunch time, I was siting on a chair. When I knew it was one of the (9-year old) girl's chair, I was about to get up but before I could give her the chair she told me, "No.. no.. nevermind. You sit lah". She continued playing with her friends..

Another time during lunch, I was sitting on a chair. This time it was a chair I had taken myself. A young (10-year old) boy come behind me and clears his throat," ahemm.. ahem..". I couldn't believe how rude it was. But I had to remind myself that he was 10.

However way we look at it.. we could've expected the respective re-action from the boy and from the girl.. haha.. I thought that really represents what we sometimes think of the different gender when they're young..

-jO-

No comments: