Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ceasor by the King of Kings



When the does the word or name Caesar come to mind ?.. An Emperor in a white robe ? My cousin even said salad.. Haha.. But well, Caesar's the dog ( actually a puppy) my grandmother brought back from Malacca. This puppy isn't the cutest of them but everytime I look at it, I always think what it is probably thinking. Every morning, when I wake up it gives me this most "poorthing" look which is sooooooo amazingly irressitable.


But you know, it was probably yesterday or today that got me thinking that, "Hey, the same person that made Caesar also made me !!!" Amazing isn't it that God would be so creative ? I thought this simple post would be a bit refreshing especially to all pet owners out there.. Hehehe..


Luv,
-jO-

No comments: